Monday, April 26, 2010

Alternative Show

Tonight my Alternative Photography class had a show in the hallway at school. I displayed two of my liquid emulsion projects: my self-portrait project (which represents a dream I used to have when I was younger--don't make fun!) and my final project (which are a few photos I took when I was with my mentee, Aubrianna.)

Also, we did two group projects a couple weeks ago, and this is what my group did (it's 4x8 feet.) I wasn't at school when they did all the planning, but I helped make the prints.

Sorry I didn't advertise for this show very well. I didn't think I'd be very proud of my work because I thought we were displaying a lot more of our old stuff than we actually did, but now I wish I would've invited all of you! It'll be up for the rest of the week though, if you happen to want to see everyone else's pieces.

No comments: